Sunday 22 July 2012

Poppy's Baptism

Good Evening Everyone! I have had a very busy and lovely Weekend and I have lots of photos to share  with you. Today my Best Friend's daughter was Baptised and I am now officially her Godmother. We had a lovely day and the Sun shone all day! It was a very pink day and I made a pink and girlie Baptism card to match! I used papers from the gorgeous new Crate Paper 'Little Bo Peep' pad layered onto kraft  card with stitching around the edges. The image is by Mo Manning. I added some gorgeous Ribbon from The Ribbon girl, lots of flowers and created the sentiments on my PC.


I also made a box to match the card and decorated it using the same papers, flowers and Martha Stewart Butterflies. I am entering my card into this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge as the theme is 'All things Girlie'.


My Friend Petra made all the cakes and cupcakes and I went to set them all up on the cupcake towers before the Baptism. They tasted and looked gorgeous, nearly everyone commented on how pretty they were.


I just love the Poppies which were all handmade by Petra, the centres were all glittered, so much attention to detail!


It was Poppy's Birthday yesterday so the cupcakes were to celebrate her first birthday too. The kids loved them!


Here is Poppy's Big Brother helping her to blow out the candle on the cupcakes.


And here is my Beautiful Goddaughter relaxing in the ball pit in the garden, isn't she adorable!


And finally...here is my baby! He will be 13 next week. Doesn't he look handsome in his shirt :-)


Sorry about all the photos..I couldn't resist sharing my lovely day with you all. Have a lovely Evening!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Jane , Poppy is adorable and your son is gorgeous what a fabulous family the poppies on the cake that Petra made are stunning and your card is amazing inside and out well done fabulous photo,s too Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Jane and such wonderful photos - thanks so much for sharing. I agree, your Goddaughter looks adorable.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Jane and lovely to see your photos. Gosh I could eat one of those Cakes!!! Your God daughter is beautiful.
    Thanks for entering the Papertake Weekly Challenge. Good luck.
    Love Sharon (GDT). x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jane - oh wow, the cakes are gorgeous, the card is beautiful and the babies and toddlers are fab and your teenager is so handsome! You all had a fabulous day! hugs Mary G x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x