Thursday 12 July 2012

Some Kaisercraft Inspiration and my beautiful Goddaughter


Good Morning Everyone! It's my day for sharing some projects on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog, the past few days, I have been playing with some of the gorgeous Tigerlily Kaisercraft papers and die cuts which are available  at My Mum's Craft shop. I first made a little card.  I used a Gorjuss girl stamp and coloured her in with my Promarkers to match the papers. I used a simple layout to show off the papers and die cut a topper using the Spellbinders postage die.


I stitched around the edges and added it on top of the flower paper which had been wrapped with bias binding from The Ribbon Girl before adding it to the card. I added lots of flowers, some leaves and pearls and finished with a little punched butterfly. I love these papers so much and the die cuts are great for decorating so many projects. When I was introduced to Papercrafting many years ago, I started with Scrapbooking but have not scrapped any photos for years so I thought I would give it a go using the scraps of papers I had left over.


I used a photo of my gorgeous Goddaughter Poppy. She will be Christened in 10 days and I can't wait for the big day! Here she is looking adorable in a very pretty little flowery dress and has fallen asleep while having a cuddle! The butterfly border is also from the paper pad as is the 'Dream' title.
I really enjoyed making this page and can't wait to do a few more now! Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Stunning card and page. I love the colours and all the detailing.
    Your Goddaughter looks adorable I love the B+W photo

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x