Sunday 15 July 2012

Sugar Nellie DT for the Sugar Bowl Challenge

Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a good weekend. I had a busy day yesterday, lots of cooking, baking cupcakes, an early trip to the Next sale and a little bit of crafting! It rained all day yesterday but I am hoping for some sun today as we are going to the Portsmouth Historic Dockyards and will hopefully be having a trip around the Harbour in a boat. I do have a little bit of sunshine to share on my Sugar Nellie DT card for this week in case we don't get any real sun! I have made a card following the latest sketch from the Sugar Bowl Challenge with the optional theme of 'Summertime'.
 

I have used the very sweet Gorgeous girl 'Little Ducky' which is available here from Funky Kits. I coloured my image to match the Echo Park Hello Summer papers and the followed the sketch layout, adding all the papers to kraft card and sewing around the edges. I used a Whimsy Stamps sentiment and a flower from my stash topped with a Ribbon girl button and finished with some stick on pearls.
I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Morning beautiful card loving the colours and layout! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely Summer colours. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful bright and bold - love it! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, gorgeous image and wonderful bright colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jane.i love your papers and fab gg girl :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x