Sunday 12 May 2013

Gorjuss Decoupage!


Hello Everyone! I have been playing with some of the new Docrafts products which have just arrived at My Mum's Craft Shop. I have made a card using the beautiful Gorjuss mini decoupage set called 'You Brought me love' which is available here and the stunning coordinating papers from the 6x6 pack.


The decoupage is die cut and was very easy to put together and made a nice change from stamping and colouring. I layered up my papers and added some stiching and then wrapped my layers with lace and tiny ric rac from the Ribbon Girl before adding them to the card base. I used a Lili of the Valley sentiment and decorated the card with lots of flowers and other bits and bobs including some gorgeous Hobby House Rhinestone buttons.


Here is a close up  of the decoupage. I added some little punched butterflies to the frame and the image as a finishing touch. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so very gorgeous Jane! love the pretty flowers. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x