Saturday 18 May 2013

Sugar Nellie DT - Butterfly Girl

Hello Everyone! Phew! The Weekend has finally arrived! I have a busy day lined up and a good old crafting session planned this evening in front of the telly. I have a quick post for you today to share a card I made using the Saturated Canary digi 'Butterfly Girl' who is available here from Funky Kits.


 I coloured in very bright colours to match my papers which are from an American Crafts pad. I added a sentiment from Lili of the Valley and a few bits and bobs from my stash dotted around. The butterflies were punched with a Martha Stewart punch and I topped one of them with a tiny resin flower from Katy's Decoden which is a fabulous shop with so many lovely treats!


Here is a close up of my coloured image which was coloured with Promarkers as usual. I used Umber, Cocoa and Cinnamon on her hair which seems to be a new favourite combo of mine at the moment. I hope you have a lovely Saturday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Waw so very gorgeous Jane. The image is so very cute and love the bright colours! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x