Wednesday 16 April 2014

Hoppy Easter!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well and looking forward to Easter. I am on holiday now and am looking forward to spending some time with my Family and doing a bit of decorating in my Boy's rooms.


I have a handful of little cards to share with you today which I made using some of my new stamps. The little bunnies and sentiments are all from the Mama Elephant 'Honey Bunny' set and are simply adorable!


The bunny stamps come with lots of little accessories so you can dress them up. I found it easier to stamp some of the accessories first (like the moustache and carrot), mask if necessary and then line up the bunnies over the top. I coloured the images with my Promarkers and used Carta Bella papers for the lighter cards and some leftover papers for the spotty ones. I finished by adding a little stick on pearl and a little paper rose from Wild Orchid Crafts to each card. I am entering my cards in to the Make the Day Special Challenge. I hope you have a lovely Easter and enjoy the rest of your week.
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Great cards, love the accessories! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool creations, love that colours

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards!


    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Make the Day Special Stamp Store!

    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x