Sunday 20 April 2014

MMCSDT - Kraft card week on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog

Hello Everyone! Happy Easter! It's my day for sharing a card on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog today. Our theme this week is 'Kraft' so I have used lots of it on my card. I have gone all pink and girly to balance out the Black and Kraft and have used the Pure Innocence Sassitude card as my focal image, she reminds me so much of lovely Goddaughter Poppy, and the Cheetah Background stamp to make the animal print background.


The pink paper is by American Crafts and has been in my stash for ages and I used it to paper piece the dress and bow too. The sentiment comes with the image and I added a little heart brad , a paper flower and some stick on gems to finish.



Here is a little close up of the image. I just love her little boots! They are so adorable! I hope you have a lovely Easter Sunday and I will be back later with my Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge card.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x