Friday 9 May 2014

A little bit of altered art

Hello! I have something a little bit different for you today. I actually made this a little while ago and have only just got round to photographing it. I made a little piece of Altered art using a box frame I picked up in the pound shop. I added a drawer pull handle to the top of it and some pearls to the base for it to stand on.


I decorated the inside with My Mind's Eye papers which were stamped with various script stamps and then added a small stamped canvas, a birdcage which I embossed with frantage embossing powder (how addictive is Frantage!!! I love it!). I also added a cameo, paper flowers,  a little frame and some wooden heart buttons.


I used one of the heart buttons to make a wing for the little bird. I also added some vintage lace and some other bits and bobs from my stash. All the items I have linked above are from The Ribbon Girl. I loved making this, I wish I had more time to spend on more complex projects like this as it was so much fun! I now have it on display on my landing at home.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your Friday and have a lovely Weekend.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x