Sunday 11 May 2014

I {heart} Chester

Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a good Weekend. Did you watch Eurovision last night? I did and I really enjoyed it. I love the winning song and it was a great show! It's my day for sharing a card on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog today and I have made a card using the fabulous 'I heart Chester' who is available here. I coloured him in using alcohol markers and die cut him into a circle using a Dienamics die.


I used papers from the Authentique 'Smitten pad' and a sentiment from the Paper Smooches Scripty Sayings set. I added some ric rac, a brad and some paper flowers from my stash and finished with some stick on gems. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. oh I love this cute monkey image! sucha beautiful card Jane. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable little character isn't he?!! Great layout too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Jane, love Chester, so cute. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet image, thats a wonderfull card creation

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jane, love the cute image & design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x