Sunday 18 May 2014

MMCS DT - A Hobby House cutie for Birthdays week

Hello Everyone! I can't believe it's been a week since I posted on my blog. I have been very busy lately and have not had much time for crafting or blogging. It's my day for sharing a card on the My Mum's Craft shop blog today and our theme this week is 'Birthdays'. I have made a birthday card for a little boy using one of the adorable 'It's a boy' Hobby House toppers available here from My Mum's Craft shop.


I used papers from the Carta Bella 'Baby Mine' pad and from the Echo Park 'Getaway' pad. I added a sentiment from a Tiddlyinks set and some candy dots embellishments . I also added a bow topped with a button, some wooden stars and finished with some stick on pearls.


Here is a close up of the lovely image which I layered on to a doily die cut from blue paper before adding it to the card. I will be back very soon with my Ribbon Girl DT card.
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. An adorable card Jane and just love the cheery colour combo. Hugs, Claire xaaaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image, cute little boy with his cake..love it, thats a really wonderfull card creation!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x