Wednesday 12 September 2018

A Pink and Grey Happy Birthday!

Hello Everyone! I hope you are well and having a good week so far. I have a card to share with you today which I made with scraps from my stash in one of my favourite colour combos at the moment: Pink and Grey



I used an adorable Pure Innocence image from the very talented Heather Ellis which I coloured in with my Promarkers. I cut her our leaving a small border before adding her to the card.



I used my sewing machine to sew the strips of paper together and added a running stitch around the edge of the card. The sentiment I used is from Pink Petticoat at the Lovely Studio and embellished the card with stick on pearls and lots of paper flowers. I am entering my card in to the latest Passion for Promarkers challenge.
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x






3 comments:

  1. Oh Jane, this is simply enchanting! Such a beautiful colour combo with stunning papers! Gorgeous sewn edges and such a stylish design! Thanks so much for sharing one of your favourite colour combos with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Love the flowers. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card! Fab layout and embellishments, such a sweet image, beautifully coloured and I LOVE pink and grey. Thank you for joining in at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x