Thursday 6 September 2018

Rainbow birthday shoes!

Hello Everyone! It was my future Step-son's birthday on Tuesday and I made him a very colourful card inspired by Converse trainers (which are my favourite trainers!) 
I used the My Favourite Things Dienamics die to make the shoe and My Favourite things papers from an old pad from my stash.



I used textured white card for the white parts of the card and added silver eyelets and grey baker's twine to lace the shoe up. I then added a Hobbycraft wooden star as a finishing touch. The sentiment I used is from Altenew.



Here is a close up of the finished shoe. I just love playing with the die and making it up in lots of different colours. It always looks fab! I hope you have a lovely Thursday. I have been spending a lot of time in my Craft Room so have lots of cards to show you in the next few days. I have truly found my mojo again and am so happy to be back and sharing cards with you all.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x