Wednesday 15 May 2019

Lili of the Valley is 15! New release of Rubber and Digi stamps today

Good Morning everyone, it's a day for celebrations today as Lili of the Valley is 15 today and there is a new release of rubber and digi stamps. There are 3 stamp sets being released today.

I used stamps from the Wedding set to make a card and coloured the adorable image with my Spectrum noir pens. I'm still practising with the new pens and collecting all the pens in the Colouring System range and the Triblends too.


Here is my finished card which I embellished with lots of flowers and pretty things from my stash.



I hope you have a lovely Wednesday and remember to check back on the Lili of the Valley website at 12 today for all the new release images!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x