Thursday 30 May 2019

Sitting here thinking by Clearly Besotted stamps

I have been having a little play with the adorable 'Sitting here thinking' stamp set from Clearly Besotted stamps. The stamp set comprises of 6 adorable little animals and a background scene as well as some sentiments, I used my Spectrum noir pens to colour in the images, masking the fox with a post it note on the first card before overstamping with the background.



This little scene was so much fun to colour in, the little fox is so cute! I die cut the finished image with a stitched square die then added it to card base I had covered with paper which I think came from an Echo Park pad.


I coloured and fussy cut three little critters for my next card and popped them on a inked grass background which I then stamped with a sentiment.


I got more adventurous with my colouring for the last card and popped the images in to some polaroid frames which I backed with text print paper and added them to a gingham background.
I hope you have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x