Monday 13 May 2019

Lili of the valley release on the 15th of May

Good Morning, I hope you are all well. I have some sneak peeks for you today of some new stamps which are being released on the 15th of May to celebrate Lili of the Valley's 15th Birthday.
There will be some new cute animal and wedding images and some very useful flower pot birthday stamps and sentiments



I couldn't wait to colour in this adorable little mouse with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I have been practising with them this week! 


Here is my finished card I made using old papers from my stash and some pretty embellishments. I love the way the pens work so well with the blender pen.


I made this card using some of the scraps from the first card and an image I coloured when I was practising with the pens, I'm going to be spending more time at my desk this week with my new pens! 

Not many gaps to fill in now, can't wait to complete my collection!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x