Monday 18 May 2009

A few more ATCs......


I discovered another ATC swap on 'Monthly ATC Swap' when I was blog hopping yesterday and contacted Becky to join in. The theme is 'One for the boys' so I decided to use my Baby Elzybells stamp and make it a Baby boy. The Papers are by K+Co and I coloured the stamp with Promarkers. You can make between 3 and 8 cards for the swap so I will see if I have time to make more this week to send in.

I am going to a Craft group tomorrow night in Winnersh for the first time called Carann Crafts. It is run by a lady who works at the Ashridge Farm Craft shop near Wokingham. I have packed up my wheelable bag and it is very heavy! It was hard to decide what to pack as I have no idea what I want to make tomorrow night.
Hopefully I will have everything I need!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x