Saturday 9 May 2009

Craft Stash shopping day

I flew to France yesterday and am staying in Toulouse with my Parents. I went shopping with my Mum today and treated myself to some lovely buttons, ribbons and tassels from some of the local haberdashery shops. My favourite is a shop called la Droguerie where I got most of the bits below. I also bought a pack of lovely Canson Card as it has a great texture and a large sheet of flesh coloured card for paper piecing when stamping.




I thought I could use the little easels to display cards on when I photograph them. I can't wait to get my stash home and make some more lovely cards! Tomorrow we are going the market at St Sernin. They have some great stalls there and is a typical bustling French Sunday market. I hope to pick up some nice bits and pieces there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x