Friday 29 May 2009

LOST: 3 INCH NESTABILITIES CIRCLE DIE


I was going to make a card tonight for the Elzybells Sunday Showcase but I cannot find my 3 inch Nestabilities circle die :-(
I used it yesterday when I was doing some stamping in the living room and now it has gone!
I have been looking for it for ages, have checked all the bins in case it sneaked in there and had no luck.
Am too wound up to make any cards now :-( Luckily I have a large hole punch that fits the 3inch scallop circle but it is not the same.
I will try and sleep on it and hopefully it may turn up tomorrow!

Does anyone know if you can buy single replacement dies for the sets? I can't be the first untidy crafter to have lost one....

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x