Monday 22 November 2010

Squigglefly Challenge - Thank You

It's Monday so it's time for another Squigglefly challenge! This week our theme is Thank you/Give Thanks/ Thankful! You can combine our challenge with others! So dig out your Squigglefly images and come and join us!!
I made another mini shaped card which I decorated with scraps from my scrap box and a little stitching. I used Sherman the Sheep who is available here from Squigglefly. I coloured him with Promarkers and some distress ink and cut and added some clouds to which I added a sentiment and a button.
Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for more gorgeous inspiration from the DT.
Have a great Monday, I will be back later with my Pollycraft Challenge DT card.
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. Jane, I just ADORE it... love your blue pollycraft creation too... just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane! I love the clouds and that button is a perfect touch!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore this card! Love the colors and layout, and just everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really so cute! I love the clouds with the sentiment and your stitching sets it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane so cute...Love the play on words for your sentiment and those clouds are awesome.

    HUGS!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this Jane, so creative and beautifully done! fabulous elements!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x