Thursday 11 November 2010

Telly addict

One of the advantages of not being able to be very active is that I have more time to do the things that have been on my to do list for ever.
I have updated my netbook browser to the latest version of Firefox successfully. I had convinced myself that this was impossible after a number of rushed failed atttempts but after a good few hours browsing for solutions (Google Is My Friend!) I managed it.

I have also installed GIMP and had a good tidy of my files. When I was tidying I found a couple of cards I hadn't shared with you yet. The card above is quite fitting for my current situation as I have watched hours of telly the past two weeks. I have watched hours of Create and Craft, QVC craft day and lots of other rubbish my Hubby watches but I don't usually have to suffer.
The card was made with a Tiffany Doodles freebie image, which is available here. I coloured it with Promarkers, I love the way the screen turned out kind of ghostly after I added glossy accents. The sentiment was computer printed, the Kraft paper is from Paperchase and the dots are American Crafts.
I hope you have a great Thursday.
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! Being a telly addict myself I can relate! ;) LOL Gorgeous work Jane!
    Hugs, Marit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x