Friday 4 February 2011

Funky Hand on TV again today and a new download!

Anice will be back on Create and Craft again today at 10am and 2pm demonstrating the fabulous new 'Craft the Year Away' CD. I will be recording the shows to watch tonight when the boys are at Football.

I spotted my little basket on the last show. I made this by weaving strips of paper and then added a handle punched from some gingham. I love all the ginghams on the CD! The little tag was made with one of the precoloured digi images on the CD.
This little card was made using one of the templates. You choose which paper you want your hearts to be printed from, send it to the Workspace, choose the template, print you get a cute little card like this! I added a sentiment printed with the label font and mounted on foam pads and finished off with some little gems and bakers twine.
Anice has been a very busy bee and there is a new Valentine's theme download on the website now.


I love those colours and the heart papers are just fabulous! It makes a nice change from pinks and I will definitely having a play with this collection this weekend!
Have a great Friday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Hunny

    these are gorgeous,sweet little box, Ilove the card with all the hearts :O)

    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x