Monday 21 February 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Diamonds and Pearls

Morning Everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I didn't go very far and stayed nice and warm away from the rain and did lots of crafting while trying to fight off my cold!
We have a lovely theme for you this week on the Pollycraft Challenge blog....'Diamonds and Pearls' so we would like to see lots of bling and beautiful pearls on your creations this week. I had planned on making a wedding card but this gingham and Kraft card caught my eye on the table and I made a New Baby card instead using the Baby Love Mini Doodle Set.

I made a centre step card following this tutorial and added Gingham with sewing around the edges to the panels. I added gems to the image and the sentiment and some pearls and a little wooden button I bought last summer at Convent Garden market. The finishing touch was a little gingham bow.

I hope you will be able to join us for this week's Challenge. We have a great prize for you.We are sponsored this week by The Secret Crafter and the winner will receive 3 digis.
Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for all the details and some gorgeous cards from the Design Team.
Have a great Monday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Oh my that is just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww very cute card Jane, love the design and pretty gingham.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over to your blog cause of what I saw on the Pollycraft Blog, but having scrolled down to find this beauty I passed loads of other gorgeous cards on the way, so there's only one thing for it... I'm now a follower! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x