Tuesday 15 February 2011

Valentine kisses!

I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's day. Mine was lovely and I had a yummy dinner with my Husband in the evening. I've made quite a few Valentine's day cards as samples this year but my Hubby had seen all of them so I made this little one to give him yesterday.

It was the first time I made a heart shaped easel card and it did take me a while to figure it out! My Spellbinders hearts didn't seem to want to nest very easily so it took me a bit longer than I'd expected.


Here's a little close up of the cute Penny Black image I used. The papers are by Bobunny, I really like the mix of black with the red and pinks. I didn't want to overwhelm the card with too many details as it is quite small so I added some letter stickers and a die cut heart for my stopper and finished with some red heart gems.
Have a great Tuesday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely easel card Jane.I bet your hubby loved it.The colours and image are fab.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Jane this is so gorgeous,totally love the shape and what a cutie she is-very special.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so nice card! Love the image! And the paper is fantastic too))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane, this is so cute, love the fab shape and adorable image. Great stitching and the black/red looks fab.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x