Thursday 15 November 2012

Little Miss Muffet Challenge - Textiles

Hello Everyone! It's time for a brand new Challenge at Little Miss Muffet today and our challenge theme this fortnight is 'Textiles', we would like to see fabric, ribbon, twine or felt on your cards.
I have made a card using some gorgeous My Mind's Eye papers and the adorable Swings and Slides Cheeky Monkey. 


I added a gorgeous ribbon from my stash topped with a bow and wrapped my topper with twine before adding my image which was coloured with Promarkers.


Here is a close up of my image, he is so adorable! I love his little Monkey hat! Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for lots of inspiration from my teamies!
I also have a special offer which is going on at the moment at Little Miss Muffet to tell you about. Barbara will be heading out of town for several days. Therefore:
1. As Digi orders will be slightly delayed, all digi orders will receive a new, unrevealed, winter themed digi image
2. Rubber and Diecut orders will be shipped out on 27th November, and will receive a free sentiment stamp. Choose from Royal Decree or Sugar & Spice Sentiment. Please e-mail Barbara with your choice of free stamp at the time of ordering
This offer applies to any order placed between 15 and 26 November, Central Time.
Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x


8 comments:

  1. Janey, Jane, Jane. How cool is this card. Fab paper choices too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Jane! Love the shape and layout and papers! Wonderful coloring of the cute image and great details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is cute Jane. Alos love the papers. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Jane...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane, love your today card! Such a cute guy and very nice design papers! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab Jane, perfect for any boy - love how you've attached the little tag x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning jane.gorgeous image and i love your colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely fabulous card! Your papers compliment your image so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x