Saturday 17 November 2012

Sugar Nellie DT - Annie with Present

Hello Everyone! I hope you had a good week. I am going to be crafting for the rest of the day in the warm. The perfect day! I have a Clean and Simple Sugar Nellie card to share with you today. I recently picked up these pre-embossed Papermania cards and thought that they would be lovely for CAS Christmas cards and a great way to use up my scraps.


I used some scraps of Echo Park 'This and that Christmas' papers which I cut with a Dienamics Fishtails die and layered them up at the bottom of the card. I coloured the Leanne Ellis 'Annie with Present' image with my Promarkers and then cut her out before adding her to the card with foam pads. I added some glitter to her hat as a finishing touch. I added a little wooden snowflake to the top right of the card to fill a bit of the white space and finished with a little gem. Have a lovely Saturday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Waw this is really pretty Jane. I love the layout and the cute image. Hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great card blanks for quick cards amd what a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning jane.gorgeous colours and i love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x