Wednesday 21 November 2012

Sugar Nellie DT - Wish Upon a Star


Good Morning Everyone! It's my day for posting on the Sugar Nellie blog today and I am sharing a little card I made following the gorgeous sketch from the latest Sugar Bowl Challenge. I have used the adorable 'Wish Upon a Star' stamp which is available here from Funky Kits. I coloured her in with my Promarkers and added lots of glitter to her wings as the optional Challenge theme is to add sparkle. 


I used Bazzil Basics papers from the beautiful Believe stack and layered them onto kraft before sewing around the edges. The ribbon I used to tie my bow is from the Ribbon girl and matches the vintage feel of the papers really well.


Here is a close up of my coloured image, she has such s sweet little face. I love her little box of stars, she looks like she is ready to decorate the Christmas Tree! I added a couple of little sentiment tags and some paper flowers and then finished with some pearls and little gems for extra sparkle!
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday.
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, this is just gorgeous, love the traditional colours and layout. I am colouring up this image at the moment! She is gorgeous! Hope all is well with you. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Jane. A beautifully coloured image and gorgeous papers.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw this is such a great card. love it. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane loving your take on the SB sketch, great Christmas papers and lovely sparkle.
    Thanks for taking part in the Sugar bowl challenge and happy crafting!
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jane.stunning sweet image and i love your traditional colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane, should also have said thanks for sharing at the Sugar Bowl this fortnight! Pami x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x