Thursday 29 November 2012

Little Miss Muffet DT for the LMMS Challenge - Gifts of Tags

Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a good week so far, it's been a busy one for me and I have a busy weekend ahead too. I am hoping to get some more Christmas shopping done and to get ahead with some Commissions and DT duties. It's time for a brand new Challenge today on the Little Miss Muffet blog and our theme this fortnight is 'Gifts or Tags'. I have used the lovely Sonny Honeycloud Mistletoe on my card and coloured her in with my Promarkers to match the gorgeous Echo Park 'Winter Wishes' papers. 


I layered some more papers onto a Paperchase luggage tag and added lots of stitching around the edges. I tied a bow and added it to the top of the tag and topped it with a button. The sentiment I used is from Lili of the Valley and I dotted some die cut snowflakes around the card and topped them with stick on gems.


Here is a close up of the lovely Sonny. I coloured her in with my Promarkers and then cut her out leaving a small border before adding her to the card with foam pads. I hope you will be able to join us for this fortnight's Challenge, there is lots of inspiration from the DT on the Challenge blog and you may win some Little Miss Muffet digi images! Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Super doop colours Jane and fab tag idea. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Jane! I love the wintry color combo and papers! Awesome coloring of the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh waw really gorgeous Jane. Such great colours. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect papers and I love the color combo you used - awesome Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jane,i love your lilac and aqua colours and really stunning image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Jane! I love this color combo for winter projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x