Tuesday 10 November 2009

My Crafty Saturday with my Mum and some news

My Mum and Dad came over and spent the day with us on Saturday. In the morning we went to see my youngest play Football then we came home and got down to some serious crafting in preparation for the Fair I am taking part in on the 22nd of this month.

My Mum was a perfect student and put together this 2 cute Elzybells penguin cards in multiples of 4. I had stamped and coloured all the pieces so she put them together for me as well as the cards I had made on the previous 2 posts.
She did such an amazing job and put together 16 cards for me altogether while I worked on a series of teddy card which I will post later on as I also want to enter him into a challenge.

My Dad took these photos. This is us working away. You can see a pile of paper in the background in front of me. My Dad punched all these with my Bind-it-all and I have since made these into books.
My Mum has always been crafty but wool is usually her weapon of choice!

Here I am colouring away with my Promarkers and you can see how organised my Mum was, she even tidied as she went along. Put me to shame! We had a great day and achieved so much so I am so grateful to them for comng and helping me out. I can't wait until this Fair is over. It has been looming over me for months now!
I had some exciting news last week which I have been waiting to share with you. I meant to do it yesterday but I was exhausted and fell asleep really early.
I have been selected to be part of the Design team for the Easy Craft projects website. My first Project is due on the 1st of December. The website is a great place to go for Inspiration and tips and there are Project sheets to download with full instructions.
Click on the logo above to take a look. I apologise for how long this post has turned out to be.
Hope you are having a good week so far.
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jane. This is wonderful news. I love the cards you made for the fair. I am sure they will be very popular. Petra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovey of your Mum and Dad. Now that's supportive. I love how your Dad did the gadgety stuff! Good luck with the fair, they are hard work!
    And congrats on the DT too...look forward to seeing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it's been a while. Glad you enjoyed your crafty weekend. Great news about the DT and good luck with the fair. :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x