Friday 20 November 2009

Reindeer poo and Snowman poo!

I have been even busier than usual the past few weeks getting bits and pieces ready to sell at the Crosfields Christmas Fair which is taking place on Sunday. I thought I would share some of the things I have made over the next few days. Hopefully you can get some ideas if you have any Fairs to take part in.

The first item is a box of Reindeer Poo, actually it is a box of Chocolate covered raisins...I used a Mirkwood designs template for the box and made it out of Kraft card. I then used an Elzybells stamp coloured with Promarkers which I cropped with my Nesties to made a label for the front of the box.

I added a little tag cut from Nesties with 'Reindeer Poo' on it which I had printed out on the PC. The box was filled with Chocolate covered raisins in a cellophane bag. The box was then tied close with a length of gingham ribbon.
The boxes took me quite a long time to put together so I decided to look for a quicker solution for my 'Snowman poo'. I cut A5 sheets of acetate in half, rolled them widthways and stapled them to make a tube.
I covered them with Cellophane tying one end like a cracker. I then filled the tubes with mini marshmallows and tied the other end with ribbon.
For the tags, I printed 'Snowman poo' on my PC and stamped a Stampendous snowman above it. I coloured him with Promarkers and then cropped into an oval with my Nesties which I then layered on to a scalloped Nesties oval. lots more Projects to share with you over the coming days so please check back before Sunday.
I hope all of you are safe in the terrible weather we are having and my thoughts are with all those affected by the floods in Cumbria.
Have a good Friday.
Jane
x
I have

5 comments:

  1. Great gift ideas. Good luck with the Fair. Make sure you take a photo of the stall for us all to see.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha - these ideas always crack me up!! Snowman Poo indeed!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane these are fantastic and so fun. They look brilliant and kids and adults alike will love these little parcels of festive poo lol. I would like to say thank you soooo much for the scrummy card and parcel of goodies you sent me in the post. It was a very unexpected suprise and it certainly cheered me up. The card looks good enough to eat and the goodies... well i was just gobsmacked they are gorgeous. Thankyou very much my friend. I will be away for a week or two until things are a little better here and as soon as they are I shall be back stalking you all again.
    Big thanks and lots of love n hugs
    Vikki xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great products! Where do you get your Kraft card? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these they are so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x