Thursday 12 November 2009

Some ATCS and an award to pass on...

I posted off my ATCs for the Magical Crafts swap yesterday. The swap is run by Hazel and this month's theme is Cats and Dogs so I used these very cute Jolly Nation die cut decoupage pussy cats. I have called the ATCs Odie and Tigger as they remind me of my Friend Fiona's cute little cats.

I have a small matter of an award to pass on which I received from the lovely Susie Sugar.



the award comes with a few with rules, which are:
Pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know you left this award, and then answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? Handbag
2. Your hair? messy
3. Your mother? lovely
4. Your father? kind
5. Your favorite food? chocolate
6. Your dream last night? forgotten
7. Your favorite drink? wine
8. Your dream/goal? tidyness
9. What room are you in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? Craft
11. Your fear? loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? Bed
14. Something that you aren't? slim
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list item? nothing
17. Where did you grow up? France
18. Last thing you did? slept
19. What are you wearing? Pyjamas
20. Your TV? Sky news
21. Your Pets? lively
22. Friends? Precious
23. Your life? hectic
24. Your mood? sleepy
25. Missing Someone? Darren
26. Vehicle? Ka
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Elzybells
29. Your favorite color? Brown
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? unsure
32. Your best friend? Darren
33. One place that I go to over and over? Dorset
34. Facebook? No
35. Favorite place to eat? Pizza Express

I am passing this award on to Paul, Julia, Anne, Katie and Becky who all have fabulous blogs which I love to read.

Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always darling you have such style
    Love & Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such cute ATC's Jane, love em
    big hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up on things now, Thanks Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x