Monday 24 May 2010

A card for the CPS challenge

My Hubby and the boys went off to Wembley this evening to watch England vs Mexico so I had a lot of me time. I spent the evening with the dog and tidied some of my scraps and decided to make a quick card.


I noticed this CPS sketch the other day when I was blog hopping and thought it would work really well with this film strip I cut ages ago with Petra's Tim Holtz die.



I printed some Pollycraft Critters and Cogs images and coloured them in and cut them to fit inside the strip.
I cut some American Crafts paper to fit the card front and wrapped it with red cord. The sentiment if by Hero Arts. I mounted the film strip onto the card with foam pads and added a gorgeously perfect Fimo button made by my very talented blog friend Jane.
I added a small gem as a finishing touch. It was great fun taking part in the Challenge, I never seem to have the time normally...
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. so cute! love those little robots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love those little robot faces peeking out of the film strip!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love how bright and cheery it is! Great job with CPS sketch 168!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x