Friday 14 May 2010

Sweet things!

I was so excited when Emily told us she was going to be stocking 'My Cute Stamp' sets at Make the Day special. I couldn't wait to get my hands on some and have a play, Instead of just one card today, I have two cards to share with you made using the adorable 'Sweet Kawai' set.

These sweet little stamps are just crying out to be coloured in with really juicy vibrant colours. I took inspiration for my colour theme from one of my favourite paper ranges, Bobunny double dots.

I coloured the donut to match the pink card and added glossy accents to look like glaze and some beads for sprinkles. The card was made using a Sizzix die and embossed with the Cuttlebug double dots folder.
I cut the image out with Nesties and also cut a larger panel using the coloured card. After stamping the sentiment I wrapped ribbon around the coloured card and assembled my topper using foam tape for all the layers. As a finshing touch I added a bow and a stick on pearl.
The green card was put together in the same way minus the beads. I love how these cards turned out and their simplicity. I am tempted to make a whole set of them now in all the Bobunny colours!
I hope you have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Well in your hands Jane, these stamps are fab. As you know, I'm not good at cute - but these are sublime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fresh vibrant shades of these two little juicies!

    Super cards!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x