Sunday 9 May 2010

A Felicity and Friends pre-release day Sneaky Peek!

Those of you who are regular readers of the Tales from Pollycraft blog will know that Paula is releasing a bumper collection of digis tomorrow. I was so excited when we received these images to play with, I still can't decide which one is my favourite and I couldn't resist making a collection of mini cards which each one!
I cut a box with a Sizzix die then altered it down so it was about 2.5cm deep. I had some small envelopes that I had collected from Rymans and they fitted the box perfectly so I cut down some mini cards to 7cmx10cm to fit them.
I decorated each card using scraps from my scraps box. Most of the time was taken up choosing the papers. I then coloured each image to match the colour scheme.

I stamped the sentiments straight on to the backing paper on most of the cards. Most of the sentiments are from Hero Arts.
I had so much fun colouring in all the images to match the papers and couldn't resist adding some of the previously released images to the collection of cards.
As a finishing touch, I added gems and pearls and just a couple of Martha Stewart butterflies.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow for more Pollycraft makes using some of Paula's adorable new images!
Have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing Jane. You got all these cards done and all so different from each other! Not hard to do though when you love the images.

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x