Monday 10 May 2010

A new Pollycraft Challenge and a new release!

I promised you lots more Pollycraft cards and I have two to share with you today. The first one is for this week's Pollycraft Challenge.


For this week's Challenge we are following the lovely Lynsey's fabulous sketch.

I chose to use an image from the new release, Felicity and Friends.


I just love this little Cowgirl image, I need some boots like that!! I printed the image onto textured cardstock and coloured it with Promarkers before cutting it out with my Nesties. The bandana paper was a digital download and I used some more of my favourite gingham. I stitched around all the edges and added an Elzybells sentiment cut out with a Nellie Snellen label die. I added string through the ribbon slots.
To make the flower, I added double sided tape to the back of some webbing and die cut a flower shape with a Sizzix die. I added buttons threaded with string as the flower centres.

Please pop over to the blog for more cards from the DT. We have a fabulous sponsor this week with a fabulous prize.

Gotta Craft are offering 10 new My Mind's Eye So Sophie papers so make sure you join in for a chance of winning!

My second card is made using an image from the other set of images which are being released today.


The Cuthbert and Kiki images are adorable, I just love this little bear! I chose to make a card using Cuthbert holding a lovely juicy strawberry! I had these My Mind's Eye papers and this charm in my stash and they were just a perfect match!


I coloured the image with Promarkers, the ribbon is from my stash and I cut a little Sizzix tag which I stamped with a Hero Arts sentiment to tie on to the ribbon with the charm.
Apologies for the long post but I had lots to share!

I hope you have a lovely Monday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x