Tuesday 8 June 2010

A card for my Brother

Just a quick post to share this card I made for my Brother who is celebrating his birthday this week.
I followed the lovely sketch from CPS as it was nice and simple and I needed to make the card in quite a hurry...

I used a Martha Stewart punch for the loops and the papers are from DCWV, the Citrus Stack...I think...

The cute little robot is a digi stamp which is available from Pollycraft. I coloured him in with Promarkers.
Once I had matted and layered everything, I sewed round the edges of each layer with my machine.
I had a busy day yesterday rearranging all my stash with some cheap storage solutions I bought over the weekend...all will be revealed tomorrow in WOYWW!
Jane
x

2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x