Sunday 13 June 2010

For a special Dad

A quick post to share another Men's card made with the adorable Cogs and Critters fron Pollycraft. I still adore these images and they are perfect for those hard to make cards for boys and Men.

I printed the image onto ribbed card as an experiment...not as good as the linen for blending with Promarkers but it was well worth a try!
The papers I used are from Making memories and the lime green is Bobunny Double dot. I cut the circle the little robot is sitting on from my new Pinking circles Nestabilities and the little spanner charm was a lucky find from the pound shop. The letters are from American Crafts.
I hope you have a lovely Sunday, rumour is we are going to see some sunshine...let's hope so!
Jane
x

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x