Tuesday 18 August 2009

August ATCs for ATC swappers

I made these ATCs this evening for Paul's Monthly swap. The theme is Water and I wanted to do something a bit different so borrowed this really cute stamp from my Friend Petra. The images are coloured with Promarkers and the papers on the back are Daisy and Dandelion.


I used my new ATC stamp for the label on the back of the cards. I had a bit of a spending spree today. I was lucky enough to receive some vouchers from my Mum and Dad for HobbyCraft so I went to treat myself to some new papers, stamps and some more Promarkers. They have packs of 5 for under £5 at the moment, bargain!
Am hoping to make a card for a Challenge tonight and also the 3 ATCs I need for my own swap. Charlie the Puppy is fast asleep next to me at the moment. He is a bit more lively today, here is a cute little picture of him with his Ted.
What a cutie! I think I am going to get a lot less crafting time from now on!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x