Saturday 22 August 2009

Some ATCs for Becky's Monthly ATC swap

I made these today for Becky's Monthly ATC swap. There is no theme this month, anything goes, so I had planned to just sit down with some scraps and stamps and see where my imagination took me....however...I borrowed some more of Petra's stamps, some Elzybells ones this time and made these.

Why is it always more fun to play with someone else's stash? I stamped the backgrounds for the ATCs with smaller stamps from the sets then mounted the cups/coffee/ flask etc on foam pads. I then layered the panels on to brown card and a red ATC base.
I HAVE to make a concerted effort to tidy my craft area today. I have been crafting downstairs this week to keep an eye on the Puppy and my stash is taking over the Living room as well now. I bought some more shelves this week so am hoping to put them up and have a really good tidy when Charlie is asleep.
Wish me luck! If I am successful I will post some photos later.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x