Wednesday 12 August 2009

Fruity ATCs

I made these ATCs this morning to take part in a swap on the Fiskarettes website.

The theme was 'Fruity'. I had a mini panic this morning as I committed to this one not realising I would have to make 9 and I have at least another 11 ATCs to make for swaps this month, card orders and various other bits and pieces so I thought I would get these out of the way.
I used some free papers, nestabilities, ribbon, heart gems and layered them on to my favourite kraft ATC blanks.
On another note, all the blogs I am following have disappeared from my Dashboard! Has anyone else got this problem, am slightly worried as it has taken me ages to find these talented bloggers and I don't want to miss out on their fabulous creations. No time to sort it right now so let's hope they magically reappear!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x