Tuesday 18 August 2009

Pamper yourself!

I managed to just get in a card for the Moving Along with the Times Challenge this week, the deadline is tomorrow, I think, so am cutting it a bit fine. The Challenge this week is to follow a sketch and the theme is to make a teen card.


I followed the sketch quite faithfully this time and used Petra's stamp again. I love it so much, I may have to treat myself to one! I used American Crafts papers and the Butterfly paper is DCWV from the Blossoms and Butterflies stack. I coloured the image with my Promarkers and paper pieced the tub.
I coloured the blue flower with my Promarkers as I didn't have the right colour. I had never tried that before and was surprised at how well it worked.
Anyway, better have a tidy now. Charlie is awake and is balanced on my lap with my notebook, I think the 3 ATCs I was hoping to make tonight will have to wait!
Remember to check out the Moving Along with the times blog, you may still have time to take part this week, the DT girls have made some fab cards so take a look!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, WOW i love that stamp, I want a big frothy bath now too!!! The colours you have used are brill. Thanks for joining us on MAWTT this week again, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, wow what a gorgeous take on my sketch and theme, I love the colours and you have followed it faithfully. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT, hope you do again soon, Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a brilliant card & the image is adorable. Thank you for your lovely comments re the DT cards. Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x