Tuesday 20 April 2010

Another Gorjuss decoupage card

I have another Gorjuss girl decoupage card to share with you. No stamping on this one but I did use a bit of ink to tone down the bright white on the ribbon.
The decoupage image and stripy paper I have used are from the Love pack of the new Gorjuss girls decoupage by The Crafthouse Press . Each pack contains two sheets of a 3D die cut decoupage featuring delightful Gorjuss images, plus two coordinating backing sheets, enough to make 4 cards with some leftovers.


The die cut shapes are great and perfect to make a quick but stunning card. To make my card, I cut a piece of the stripy paper to fit my card card blank and layered it with some Papermania V&A Paper. I sewed around the edges and then added my decoupage topper which I embellished with gems.


I toned down some white striped ribbon from Paperchase with some Antique linen distress inks and added to a flower made with Prima flowers with a popper centre.
As a finishing touch, I added the sentiment and a couple of little Martha stewart butterflies embellished with gems.
I loved making this card, the colours of the decoupage are just beautiful. I have 1 more sheet of decoupage left from this pack so keep checking back for more ideas.
Have a lovely Tuesday.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x