Thursday 15 April 2010

Time for a new Willow Sketchie Challenge

It's Willow Sketchie Time again and it's even more exciting than usual for me this week we are using my Sketch and Recipe.

We want to see Polka dots, some stitching (real or fake) and 2 buttons.
This is the little sketch I designed for the DT to follow. This week we are using this cute little image of a sleepy bear.
I used some Funky Hand polka dot paper from the Papercraft Factory CD to cover my card base and stitched around the edges. The checked papers are a download from Willow Designs and I also stitched around the edges.

I printed 3 copies of the bear so I could decoupage him and added ribbon and 2 buttons as a finishing touch.
Please come on over to the blog to check out what the DT made with my Sketch.
I hope you will be able to join in with the Challenge too as you may win a Willow Designs download!
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x