Tuesday 6 April 2010

Jane's Doodles Mini stripey cards

I had a play with my Nestabilities a few days ago and made some mini cards using some of Jane's Doodles cute images.

I love this little Lion and he looks so sweet on this simple Thank You card. The sentiment is by Hero Arts and the paper is Making Memories. I replaced the orange stripe with some orange ribbon.
More stripes on this card made with a scrap of American Crafts paper. I coloured the little Monster in bright colours to match the lovely stripes. The sentiment is by Hero Arts.
The last card has a bee image printed on smooth card for a change. I used another scrap of the Making Memories paper to cover the front of the card. I layered the image on yellow card and stamped an Elzybells sentiment. I added glitter glue to the bee's wings and a flower with a K+Co gem for the centre.
I love making these mini cards and they are a great way of using up my scraps. I always end up printing lots of digi images at a time to save card so it is also a great way of using these up too :-)
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. how cute! love those stripe-y backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely - would make a great present in one of your fab boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh these are all adorable!! I love your mini cards!! VERY inspired to have a go myself!!

    Love 'em!!
    Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww they are all so cute Jane.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x