Thursday 8 April 2010

New Willow Sketchie Challenge

Here is my card for this week's Willow Sketchie Challenge. Sharon gave us a very bright and cheerful image to work with and two gorgeous bright coloured papers to match.

I just adore the blue checked paper, the colours are amazing and the stripy paper is lots of fun too. The image is of Alfie running to the Park so I thought it would be ideal to make a Good Luck card. I know a lot of people that are in to their running and who will be taking part in big races this year and now I have the perfect card for them!


We followed a sketch by Sharon and she also had a little recipe for us to follow. She wants to see: something shiny, some texture and something punched.
I added bling to the top of the card for my something shiny, I embossed some stars for my texture and I punched a border on the bottom of the card.
Make sure you check out the rest of the DT's cards on the Challenge blog for more bright and cheerful inspiration, if you take part in the Challenge, you may win some of Sharon's gorgeous images too!
Hope to see you there!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. I love the tall shape Jane, and what a fun image!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, what a fun card - love the fact that it is so tall and the papers are just amazing too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x