Wednesday 9 January 2013

Get Well Soon!

Hello Everyone! Just a quick post to share this card I was asked to make for a work colleague who has been seriously ill in hospital. I used an image by Mo Manning called 'Harry's Feeling ill'. It was such great fun to colour in. It took me ages but was very therapeutic.


I used a sentiment by Paper Smooches and the lovely checked paper is from October Afternoon and was layered on coordinating cardstock from K+CO. The ribbon is from Whiff of Joy.


Here is a close up of the coloured image. I had great fun colouring the patchwork quilt. All the colouring was done with Promarkers. I hope you have a lovely Wednesday.
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Jane...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet! Hugs! mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Jane what a fab card - love the image and the beautifully coloured image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jane. I love the cute image and the papers and colours are fabulous.
    Hugs Sharon, x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x