Friday 25 January 2013

Sugar Nellie DT - Bumblebee

 Hi Everyone! Yay!! It's Friday! I have been looking forward to today all week! I have a card to share with you today made with one of my favourite Gorgeous girls images which is available here from Funky Kits. I coloured her in with my Promarkers and paper pieced her dress with some older Glitz Design papers.


I used a Papermania die to frame the image and added stitching around the edges of all the layers. The gorgeous gingham ribbon is from the Ribbon Girl and I topped it with lovely little wooden heart button. I added a Papersmooches sentiment cut out with a Dienamics die and lots of flowers.


Here is a close up of the image. I added some colour to the hearts on the dress with a red Promarker and added some stickles glitter glue to her wings. I cut the image out leaving a small border and then added her to my card using foam pads. I finished with a couple of stick on heart pearls and finished with a couple of gold gems. I do love all the colours of the backing papers, I don't use a lot of yellow normally but I do think it looks rather nice with the navy and red! I am off to see Les Miserables tonight and have dinner and a couple of wines with my Best Friend Fiona. I can't wait! Have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Oh it's gorgeous Jane and just low how you paper pieced her dress. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet Jane, love all the colours and elements. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable, Jane! Beautiful colours! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x