Thursday 31 January 2013

Litttle Miss Muffet DT - Away with the Faeries release

Hello Everyone! It's release day at Little Miss Muffet and we have six new Simply Sophia Faerie Digis for you to play with. I have used the lovely Alvina on my card without her little Friend. I made the card using My Mind's Eye papers from the Come Away with me pad.


I coloured the lovely Alvina using my Promarkers and added stickles to her wings before cutting her out and adding her to the card with my foam pads. I added lots of flowers from my stash and some vintage ribbon from The Ribbon Girl topped with a wooden button.
The DT have made some gorgeous samples with the new images and you can see them all on our blog here. And here is a little peek at all the new images.

Idles of Aldmer - Alvina FaerieIdles of Aldmer - Odiane FaerieIdles of Aldmer - Lorrella Faerie
Idles of Aldmer - Gelsey FaerieIdles of Aldmer - Zanna FaerieIdles of Aldmer - Tenanye Faerie

They are all great fun and so lovely to colour in! I hope you have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Waw Jane this is really cute. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Jane! Love the papers you used and the pretty flowers and ribbon! Fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These papers are perfect for Alvina. Super card Jane. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So love the papers and color palette of this card Jane. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x