Thursday 17 January 2013

Little Miss Muffet Release day - I 'heart' Chester

Hello Everyone! It's release day at Little Miss Muffet  and you are going to 'LOVE' the new stamps! All the new rubber stamps are love themed so are perfect for your Valentine's day or 'Just because I love you' cards. I have made a card using a digi version of 'I heart' Chester which is quite fitting because I do love him!


I used My Mind's Eye papers from the 'Lucky in Love' pad. I love these colours! I made a shaped card with some a Spellbinders die and then added some stiching around the edges of my layers. I cut a fishtail banner using a Dienamics die and stamped it with a Paper Smooches sentiment and then added a wooden heart button and some flowers and finished with a tiny little stick on gem. I coloured Chester in with my Promarkers and cut him out leaving a small border. I think he looks so cute. Make sure you check out all the new releases in store here and check our the blog for some inspiration from the fabulous Little Miss Muffet DT!
Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. It tickles me we have used the same image and the same papers and have two completely different cards. Gorgeousness on your part. Have a great rest of the week. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous, perfect colours too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous and love the shape. great colouring and details :).

    Hugs, mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweetie!!! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Jane! I love the layered circles and the fun papers! Wonderful coloring of darling Chester!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chester is such a cutie - love stitching and heart detail Jane - wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x