Sunday 6 January 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - I Believe in Angels...


Hello Everyone! It's my day for sharing a card on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog today and I am showing a little card I have made with some of my gorgeous goodies from My Mum's Craft Shop. I have made a card using the adorable Pure Innocence Angel stamp which is available here. I paper pieced and coloured the image with my Promarkers and then added some glitter to her wings and halo.



The papers I have used are from the My Mind's Eye 'The Sweetest Thing Lavender' pad. I added some flowers from the Ribbon Girl and a scalloped velvet ribbon and stamped the sentiment onto a Dienamics fishtail banner.

Here is a close up of the coloured in image. I added some shading to the paper piecing with my Promarkers and then die cut the image with a circle die and then added distress inks before removing the die. I finished with a little wooden button that I also coloured with the distress ink and tied it with some twine. I hope you have a lovely Sunday.
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. Jane, I think this is beautiful. Really pretty details and I love the colours. Have a great Sunday. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Jane, love the very cute image and the papers are so beautiful.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card hun - love the image and fab soft colour tones. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real beauty! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane - this is gorgeous - love the script detail, especially her paperpieced dress! Happy 2013 to you and your family, hugs Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane I love your angel card! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x