Sunday 30 March 2014

A Glamorous 18th Birthday

Hello Everyone and a Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely Mums out there! It's my day for posting on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog today and I am sharing the card I made for lovely niece Shannon who turned 18 last week. I used the very glamorous 'Posh has a Present' image from Stamping Bella as the image on my card and coloured it in with Promarkers and paper pieced her dress and bag.


The papers I have used are by Echo Park and are from the 'Splendid Sunshine' Pad. I layered them all onto bright pink card and added stitching around the edges. The skinny pink ribbon is a very old one from my stash I bought from Create and Craft when I first started cardmaking. I used 'A La Modes Big Birthday numbers for the 18, cutting them out when I had stamped them onto pink paper. The sentiment is a matching one from the set.


Here is a close up of the image. I love paper piecing the Stamping Bella images and giving them pretty patterned dresses. I finished the card with some flowers from my stash and some stick on gems.
I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, as usual Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, another fab SB image and what great colours and papers too - love the paper pieced dress! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Jane, love the paper piecing! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x